What Tools do I Use?
Since I get asked this question so frequently, I decided to dedicate a page to it.
Here are all the tools I use for developing games, apps, art, and websites!
- Macbook Pro — 13-inch retina
- 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5
- 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
- Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB
- Logitech M525 — wireless mouse
- Xamarin Studio — C# coding on both Mac and Windows.
- Atom — miscellaneous coding (support for every language, tons of great add-ons)
- XCode — C/C++ coding on Mac
- Visual Studio — C/C++ coding on Windows
- Unity — 3D game development
- Photoshop — pixel art, mockups, and layouts
- Clip Studio Paint — drawing & illustration
- Asesprite — pixel art & animation
- Texture Packer — packing images together
- MAMP — running local server on Mac
- FileZilla — FTP client (Mac and Windows)